Because we do not have enough going on in the month of May and the kids just love doing one more school project...Yes, that was sarcasm you were reading between the lines!
Tyler had a project due in Bible class. It was suppose to be a timeline of Tyler's Christian walk and milestones in his faith...if he had read the directions correctly! Good thing he had an understanding teacher or he would have gotten a big fat "F" for not following directions. Next time, I will read over the assignment also for safety!
Lauren had to make a volcano for the LAST WEEK of SCHOOL! Seriously, I really wanted to throw in the towel at this point. I am waving the white flag of surrender! Let's just say that if Dad had not have been home to help, this project would not have happened. Not that it is a difficult project, it is just one more thing on a long list for the month of May!
Lyndsey wanted to plant a strawberry plant this year. This was the easiest of tasks for the end of school. But it was not until the middle of May that she got to pick her first strawberries. The birds kept beating us to the bounty! Then, a wise 2nd grade teacher, Ms Ford, told us to drape a net over the plant. Oh!!!! Why had I not thought of that...probably because my head is overloaded at the moment!!!
Yes, she ate her sweet, home-grown strawberries immediately!



No comments:
Post a Comment