Family dining area...
Kitchen...One of my favorite Christmas decorations to pull out every year is our annual pictures with Santa. It is so sweet to see the first picture of Tyler with Santa in 1998 and watch the years go by until 2011 where we have 5 kids piled on or around Santa. Sweet memories!
Our big family tree in the formal living room. And Colleen did not even bother the ornaments after she got her hand swatted once!!!
Lyndsey's tree. Well, it was in Lyndsey's room, but it is actually a collection of snowflake ornaments that I have given to Corynne over the years and snowmen ornaments that I have collected for Lauren.
I guess I forgot to get a picture of Corynne's tree this year, but it was the same as last year. Hot pink, bright blue, and lime green with a lot of SPARKLE!!!
This was the new tree we started this year because Lauren moved upstairs to her own room and wanted a tree for her room. Pink and butterflies! We will see how this theme grows from year to year!
And the fireplace, complete with lights this year thanks to my amazing husband who ordered me a portable plug in. Yeek, the one thing that I have discovered I missed in the remodel was putting an outlet on the fireplace wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment