Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Best Christmas Pageant Ever

 This year Corynne and Lauren decided to tryout for the church play.  I agreed thinking "my girls are not into acting so they will not get a part.  Corynne does not even like to be up on stage at church to sing."  Well, I was wrong!  Even though the rehearsals combined with the Nutcracker rehearsals proved to be very challenging over the months of November and December, the results were worth the stress!

 Corynne played the part of Alice, and Lauren was Shirley.
Corynne did a great job memorizing her lines on her own.  I must admit that I hit the panic button when I saw how yellow her script was, but she handled it all with no problem!  Lauren only had a few lines but she memorized that without any help also!
 
 
 Lyndsey was dressed as a "baby angel" for the angel scene.  She had so much fun being a big girl and singing on stage!


  The whole cast did an awesome job!  It was THE BEST Christmas Pageant EVER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment