Early Saturday morning, JM and the girls left for Mobile. JM took this weekend off to take Corynne to her dance competition down there. Since I am 36 weeks, I am technically not suppose to leave town. It was a good experience for JM!!!! I think he saw enough dance to last him quite a while! Corynne's team did well at their first competition. They did a ballet and a jazz number and received Gold ratings for both.
Corynne stayed at the competition to see one of her friends dance her first solo at 9:30 pm. JM took the other girls back to the hotel for the night.
On Sunday morning, everyone was up early! JM took the girls to the Gulf Coast Explorium. Guess what... one of the exhibits was on dinosaurs. The girls had the perfect dance for that!!!!
JM said that the Explorium had the best "doctor" stuff for kids. They performed surgeries via computers and saw how the heart works! Cool stuff!
While Dad and the girls were away, Mom and Tyler had to play!
Tyler played in the Blue-Grey Tournament here in Montgomery this weekend. Mom was treated to a Saturday morning at the Spa with Dad's PA and Nurse PA. We had pedis and went to lunch. It was a wonderful, relaxing morning! I felt a little guilty as a dropped Tyler off Saturday morning for his first match. I saw him warm up then I had to get downtown for my "girl time". When we finished our pedis, I checked my phone only to see that Tyler had lost his first match. One of his coaches took him to lunch and returned him to the courts to play his 2nd match. OK. I will get there by mid match...no problem. By the end of lunch, I got a text from JM that Tyler had called him. Tyler had "sprained" his ankle in the 3rd game of the 1st set. He tried to finish the set, but he was in so much pain that he had to forfeit. NOW, I felt extremely guilty. Terrible, horrible, no good MOM! I quickly wrapped up my morning with the girls and rushed over to the tournament. Tyler was patiently waiting on me to take him home. He was fine, but his ankle/foot was a little swollen. Nothing that ice did not cure overnight.
On Sunday, Tyler and I slept in VERY late. Then we ate a late breakfast at Cracker Barrel and went to see Avatar. Tyler loved it. I thought it was a LONG, strange movie. We both agreed the graphics were good. Now, time for another restful afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment