Sunday, July 12, 2009

Medieval Times


On Sunday night, we took a break from GWL to meet Uncle Michael and Jacqline at Medieval Times. It was a lot of fun.
We cheered for the Blue Knight during the battle. Our brave knight even tossed a flower to our sweet princess.
The kids were completely captivated by the action!
If you have never been to an "event" like Medieval Times, your hands are your utensils for dinner. We had tomato bisque, garlic bread, 1/2 a chicken, potato skins, a rib, and an apple turnover! It was messy, but fun!
The critics...Lyndsey 6 stars (the highest b/c she loved everything), Tyler 5 1/2 stars, Lauren 3 stars, and Corynne 2 stars (our picky eater - but she approved of the garlic bread and apple turnover)!
There was a moment of fear right after the performance. We all needed a bathroom break. I came out of the restroom, and Michael and Jacqline asked if Lauren was still in the restroom. I told them, "No. She was coming out when I went in." Panic hit! Where is Lauren? Everyone else is accounted for but Lauren. I went over to where Corynne was dancing (beside the dance floor, but refused to get out on the dance floor). I asked her if she had seen Lauren. Corynne pointed to the dance floor as the smoke was rising. There was Lauren right up in front of the DJ dancing with the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment