We celebrated Father's Day at the lake with JM's birthday/father's day/anniversary/christmas gift 2009! If you don't understand, that gift was a boat!!! JM actually took off Thursday-Sunday. We went to B'ham on Thursday to take Corynne to the ENT for a follow-up. Afterwards, we braved the heat and went to the zoo. We had a great time! Then on Friday, we went to the McWane Science Center! It was 4 stories of FUN! By Friday night, the parents were exhausted!! Saturday morning we drove back to the lake for a slower pace couple of days!
I gave JM a whirl in the tube. He actually let me drive the boat! He might of had reason to worry since I do not have a boaters' license, and he did put a deep dent in my car on Mother's Day! Anyway, we were accident free! I did a good job pulling him in and out of the wake --no pics of that since I was driving! I really try not to do to many things at one time!!!
I think JM had a great weekend, but he is a little sick now! 4 days with the 4 kids completely wiped him out (and Lyndsey who had a cough continually swiping a drink from his cup)! Hope you feel better soon, sweetheart! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment