Saturday, June 21, 2014

Camp Victory

This is Lauren's 3rd summer to go to Camp Victory in Samson, Alabama.  She absolutely loves this sweet, little, Bible-based camp!  Mom loves that is it the best deal in Alabama for quality kid camps! Lauren has attended with her good friend Kate for the last few summers.  They have a great time together each year at camp!
 This year was Lyndsey's 1st time to go to Camp Victory.  She was so excited.  She was assigned to cabin #5 separate from her sister which was my intension.

She knew no one in her camp, but within minutes she left me behind to go with her cabin to the water.  My heart sank and the tears started!!! What have I done?  She has only spent 2 nights away from home and me - one at a friends house and her sister was there and the other at her AWANA leaders house.  Why did I think a week was a great idea?!?
 She had a great time, and she wants to go back next summer!  I give Camp Victory 5 stars, and everyone in Alabama-Georgia-Florida area should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment