Traditions. We have a few in our family. One is taking a picture with the Easter Bunny! We have done it since Tyler was a month old, and I just can't STOP! Tyler now has to be bribed, but I get the picture.
This year they also had live bunnies at the mall, and I could not resist getting their picture made with them! Actually, the girls were begging and Tyler was rolling his eyes!
Tyler drove Lauren to a birthday party in Prattville right after we finished taking pictures. Have I mentioned how much I am enjoying having an extra driver in the family! He is very helpful when he needs gas!
Later Saturday evening, we cleared the table and decorated eggs for our hunt on Sunday. Another tradition that Tyler indulged me for a few minutes! He gathered all the coloring pots and dipped all his eggs as fast as he could and left!
The girls lingered for much longer and enjoyed the artsy activity!On Sunday morning, the kids woke up to baskets filled with goodies. They looked through the loot before we headed to church.
On the way to church, we stopped by Alabama Shakespeare Festival and took a few dozen pictures of our beautiful kids!
Tyler 16, Corynne 14, Lauren 11, Lyndsey 7, Colleen 4









No comments:
Post a Comment