Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl 2012

We had our annual Family Superbowl party again this year.  I think this makes 4 years that we have had a little private party!  The kids love to have "football food"-aka pizza, chips and cheese dip.  I jazz it up just a little with a few football decorations and a football shaped dessert of some sort.  Just a little fun since the girls could really care less about what is on the TV that night!!!  They usually eat and retire to the playroom for a movie!  It became tradition to put on a football jersey and I enjoy the pics that we get each year.  JM did not make it to our party this year.  I think he actually has only made it to ONE of our Superbowl Parties, but someone has to work!!
 Love this picture of my blessings!

 Not really Superbowl related, but this picture was taken on during the Superbowl.  It is shocking to see how old my baby looks in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment