Because I just feel the need to complicate my life, I agreed to let the girls play Ybasketball! Why not? We have a few extra hours every week. I think?!?!
Lauren plays for the Monarch team. She has fun playing with one of her school friends who is on the team. She looks forward to every practice!
Lauren had a great season with her team. They never won a game, but they tried really hard and were good sports!
Corynne played for the Southeast FLASH team. They had an amazing coach, LJ, who played a few years for the WNBA Sparks. This team was SOOO much fun to watch! Corynne learned her place on the team and what her job was for the team.
The FLASH completed the season tonight UNDEFEATED! They will play in the Y championship tournament next week for the Championship Title!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment