February 10th
We have had a few cold days this winter. This is Lyndsey watching morning cartoons!!!!I got a little creative for Corynne's bday party favors...
February 14th
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Lauren's 2nd grade class visited the VA Hospital and handed out valentines.
Then it was party time. Lauren with Mikey Peavy!February 21st
It has been on my to do list for months --thank the neighbors for being so gracious during our destruction/construction mess. After 4 months in the neighborhood, I can mark that one off! The girls delivered MorningGlory Muffins to each of the houses on our street!
Tyler sharing a little G2 with Colleen!
One of my favorites...I sent Lyndsey out to get the paper. After a few minutes, I look out to find her trying to stuff everything back into the bag! I guess she had an accident. Funny thing, she handed it to me like nothing had happened. I just said, "thank you, sweetheart!"
No comments:
Post a Comment