Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tyler's Birthday Party

13
Yes, that is right.  Tyler is celebrating his 13th birthday!  He decided to have a paintball party this year.  We loaded up both our vehicles full of boys and headed up the the Wetumpka Paintball Center. 

 Let the battles begin...



 Discussing strategy...
 Reloading...They went through 3 big boxes of paint bullets.  Live and learn!  Next time these will be pre-purchased before we go out to the paintball center!!!
 Only a few bruises...this was the ugliest!!!
 The boys had to refuel with leftover pizza and drinks before we headed back to house for cake.
 On a side note, I ordered a "camo/paintball cake".  When I picked up this cake I was a little confused because Cake Designs has done such a great job creating my odd/preconceived requests over the last few years.  I did not understand this cake until I stepped away from it (for a few hours because I was disappointed).  When I went back to it, I saw the camo and then the bright corners were paintball splatters.  Oh, ok.  I get it now.  Most imporatntly, Tyler loved it.

 Cake in the shade.  Did I mention, these guys all but finished off the entire cake?  Wow!
 Because these boys can not sit still, a basketball game broke out within minutes.

 It was a wonderful day of fun.  I loved getting to drive a car full of teen boys.  Their conversations were funny, enlightening and informative!!!!  What a great group of guys!  The next few years are going to be sooo much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment