This year Lauren and Lyndsey decided to play Sonshine Soccer. Lyndsey was so excited because "when I grow up I am going to be a profeshonal soccer player and kick the ball". There were so many 4-5 year olds signed up that the league put out a desperate call for coaches. John Mark took on the task! On his & Lyndsey's team there where two other girls, a bunch of Korean kids, and a few other boys. It was quite a challenge to keep the team on the field much less working as a team and move the ball towards the goal. Many nights JM wondered if the little boys spoke or understand English!!!
Lyndsey had a great time after the first few weeks of practice. She loved to play with her girl team mates, and together they did score ALL the goals for their poor little team!!Lauren really loved playing goalie this year. I think being the parent of the goalie is just as bad as being the parent of the baseball pitcher....stressful!! I don't have any pictures of her as goalie. I guess I was just to focused and stressed!!! She had a great season and scored a few goals for her team and blocked many more!!
No comments:
Post a Comment