Sunday, December 19, 2010

Has it really been 9 months?

Sweet Colleen, you are growing up so fast!  Well, maybe growing is the wrong word since you are still soooo tiny!  I have enjoyed each of your awesome 9 months here with me!  You are so cute!!!
 Look at those cheerio picking up skills!  Determination with 2 fingers!!!
 Hey, mom it is a "M" for you!
 And a "c" for me..yeah...yeah...arms going up and down...splash, splash, splash!
 Squealing for fun or terror depending on who is in the room!  Thank you, Lyndsey for helping Colleen discover her voice!

 You have been pulling up on things for months.  Now you are walking around the table while holding on to it.  You get so wrapped up in chewing on a toy that you have let go and stood by yourself quite a few times now.
I love you, Colleen!  I can not wait to see what the next few months will bring for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment