Friday, March 5, 2010

Tyler's Birthday


On Friday after school, Tyler had invited a few friends to go bowling for his birthday. JM made it to the party in the middle of a busy day. (He is on call today and this weekend. Yet, we have pulled him away for Let's Pretend Hospital earlier today and now for a party.

After Tyler's wild friend party last year, JM's presence and a VERY select invitation list was the only way I would agree to a party. The boys met at ACE Bowling Center for a few hours of bowling and arcade fun. This was a great group of boys. They definitely had plenty of "6th grade boy mentality", but I realized as I watch JM laugh at some of the "stupid stuff" that it really is just boys. They do not mature past that stuff even at the age of 36!

One last picture. This one is to document me at almost 37 weeks. I do not take "tummy" pictures with pregnancy. No reason...I just do not like to see pics of myself. Most pics JM takes of me do not make it to the blog or scrapbook. I try to make myself throw in a few each year so the kids will be able to look back and see Mom was there! Honestly, if you see one very tired, pregnant mom. Then this picture is pretty telling of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment