Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's a Circus around here!

I very seldom buy tickets and make plans. I usually tell JM about the attractions and he takes care of the details. While JM had the girls in Mobile over a month ago, I saw info about the circus coming to town. I thought it would be a great treat for the kids to get special attention after the baby comes, so I ordered tickets for JM and 4 kids. In the meantime, JM and Tyler decided to add a tennis tournament to the schedule for the same weekend. Luckily, Grammy and Papa were still in town to take the girls to the circus! They saved the day!!
During the pre-circus show, the girls got to participate in some activities. They liked the hula-hoops!
They also showed Grammy and Papa what little snack machines they were by eating popcorn and dipping dots!
Everyone had a fun night together and came home exhausted!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment