Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We must leave the house.

On Sunday night, I made the comment to JM that I had a full day of plans for Monday including driving back to B'ham for Corynne's 6 month follow-up on her ears and going to a few stores their like Apple to get a few needed items. Then I hoped to be HOME Tuesday morning after my OB check-up for the REST of the week. I should have NEVER said it because it was domed from the start!!! For good reason though.

I got 3 calls from our realitor that 3 families wanted to see our house on Tuesday ranging from 11am-3pm. That's a good enough reason to get me out of the house since I want to sell this house soon! The kids helped me get everything cleaned up and "show ready" early Tuesday morning before my OB visit. So we actually left the house at 8:40 this morning, and we could not go back until 3pm.

My OB visit went great. I am right on track size wise, the baby's heartbeat was good, and I had lost 2 pounds. What???? I guess my dad's diet works!! (See entry earlier in December) Actually, I think it was the little stomach virus I have been battling for weeks. Anyway, I am sure I will make it up next month.

We went to Target and the Children's Place. We ate lunch. What to do? What to do? Oh, the girls got Claire's gift cards from Uncle Michael. We will go there. Surprise!!
Corynne had been talking about getting her ears pierced. This time she decided to go through with it. She was very nervous, but I kept telling her it is only a pinch and it really doesn't hurt.
Tada...
Then, Lauren decided that she needed her ears pierced. Oh, no. This could lead to some real drama.
Tada...beautiful.
Lyndsey enjoyed shopping with Tyler supervision while the girls' got their ears pierced.
Thank you for our Christmas gifts, Uncle Michael and Aunt Jacqline!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment