Montgomery Dragon Boat Festival & Races
4th Annual Charity Event
The Montgomery Dragon Boat Race & Festival is a community oriented event that brings together thousands of people in a festive setting for a day of athleticism, pageantry, entertainment and fun, ALL TO BENEFIT two great local charities-Rebuilding Together Central Alabama and Bridge Builders Alabama
This is the 2nd year JM has put together a CASTA team for the Dragon Boat Race. It is a day of fun downtown on the river with his employees and partners! This year Tyler decided to participate as a rower! He had a great time rowing the team to a few victories! He loved sporting his neon "over 21" wristband which was required to row. Believe me the wrist band came with a threat "Don't even try!"
Corynne and I went down to see them in their 1st race. This is also the 2nd year that the dragon boats have been on the same day at the huge ECS Volleyball fundraiser/tournament was held. I was in charge of decorating and hospitality again this year at the tournament. Maybe next year I will get to row with the CASTA team!

No comments:
Post a Comment