Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sending them off...

It has been a busy Father's Day!  We packed Tyler up and sent him off to RYM in Colorado with Trinity Presbyterian Church youth group.  26 hours in a bus with these boys should be FUN!?!???
 Then JM drove Lauren to the University of Alabama for a week of swim camp.
 She is beyond excited to go to swim camp at UA!  I hope she has so much fun this week!
My sweet Corynne is home from Tennessee.  She returned on Friday from a week of Outdoor Adventures with our church youth group.  I missed her so much!  She is my right hand girl--always helpful and willing!  She has a full week of volleyball practice, basketball open gym, tennis and swim team this week to prepare for a tennis tournament on Saturday and swim meet on Friday night.  I think she is enjoying her summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment