One of my favorite passtimes is watching this young man play tennis. That says a lot since I don't like to be outside and HOT! Even on his worst day and there are bad days, I think he plays an awesome game! Playing on the Varsity Tennis Team at Trinity is his favorite time of the year. He was quite disappointed to be playing number 5 this year, but he decided to make the best of the year! For that, I am so proud!
Well, they definitely proved the doubters wrong. They played together quite well. Yes, they lost their tempers at each other. They pounded each other with balls and said things to each other that I was not happy about, but they left it all on the court. They walked away with a win 9 out of 10 times!
They crack me up!! These boys are TPS future #1 & #2. Now which one will be #1 is up in the air because that will be a SHOW DOWN next February!!
TPS qualified for state again this year, and we hosted the Annual Steak State Send-off Dinner at our house. The boys played a bracket of ping-pong while JM cooked the steaks. Then, coach gave a pep talk to the boys!
State was not so nice to our boys at the end, but they walked away with 2nd Place!!! Yeah, TPS Tennis!!! What a great year with an awesome group of boys!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment