Lauren and Lyndsey are having a great year in Awanas this year. They really missed Awanas last year when dance conflicted with Wednesday night Awanas. Lyndsey is a little fireball for learning verses. She can memorize them so fast, and she remembers them weeks later. By the end of December, she had completed the 1st year book and a few sections of the review book.
This year the program put together gift boxes for Operation Shoebox! The girls had so much fun filling their boxes this year.
While I was gone to visit my friend Robin in Maryland, JM helped the girls assemble their cars for the Awana Grand Prix! This was the first time we had done the Grand Prix! I always avoid things like this!!! Lyndsey was the instigator and kept begging to go. JM being the crazy dad said he would do it with them!!!
I was a leader in the Sparks, so I have plenty of pictures of Lyndsey this year. I have very few of Lauren in T&T. Here is Lyndsey showing off her Veggie Pet for theme night.




No comments:
Post a Comment