Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Friends!

November 10-13--One of the highlights of the month of November was going to Maryland to visit 2 sweet friends, Susan and Robin.  Susan and I both got to meet the newest addition to the Workinger family, baby Ethan James.  He was absolutely adorable!  It was so much fun to get to visit with my dear friends!  Robin insisted on cooking, cooking, cooking for us!  She is the best cook, so we ate very good during our stay in the countryside of Sudlersville.  I love these ladies and I cherish the time we get to be together and catch up!  It does not happen often enough!
November 16th--Tonight I was surprised by a bunch of friends!  Beth invited me to dinner to celebrate my birthday.  I knew Susan was coming since we had discussed the time and date at the gym over the last few weeks (when I showed up to workout).  When I arrived at Zoe's, there sat a table full of friends to wish me Happy Birthday!  It was a fun evening that I will never forget! Thanks, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment