Friday, September 9, 2011

Lyndsey is 5!

Hi, my name is Lyndsey and I am 5!  Please come and celebrate my birthday with me!
 Lyndsey decided to have an Eloise (from the storybook) birthday party. We had the Eloise Tea Party at our church gym.
 We made "Do Not Disturb" signs for our doors.
 We played with balloons.
 We played pin the tail on Weinee, Eloise's dog.
 Colleen making sure the cheese is not wasted!
 Tea party time!  Corynne & Lauren helped serve at the tea party!
 And by special request "Mom, I want a pinata", we had a Skipperdee (Eloise's pet turtle) pinata!



 The birthday girl chose Chuck E. Cheese for dinner!



Lyndsey,
You are an amazing girl full of energy and love.  Life with you is never boring, and you keep Mom and Dad on our toes!  I am so glad that God chose me to be your Mom!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment