Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sharks Summer Swim Team

The girls went to our neighborhood YMCA for summer swim league.  The competed for the Southeast Sharks.  They had an awesome summer of swimming.  The great part was they could ride their bikes through the neighborhood to the Y for their afternoon practices.  They would meet their friend Anna at her house and finish the journey together!

 Corynne...
 Anna & Corynne waiting on deck...
 C & A competing...
Friends afterwards.....
 Lauren ready to go...

 Lauren with her friend Anna Grace.
 
Lauren was made that I made her wait after the meet for the team awards.  She kept saying, "Mom, I am not going to get anything."  I just knew there was a BIG chance that she placed high in her age.  After they had called out 8th,7th, 6th...5th, I was second guessing my logic.  Then they called out 4th place, with 45 point Lauren Vermillion from the SE Sharks!  Yeah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment