Sunday, January 30, 2011

January Events....

January 5th
I had to make a fast run into Wal-Mart today.  Colleen was fussy in her carrier car seat, so I decided to just let her try sitting in the buggy.  She loved it!!! She just kept looking around at everything and babbling instead of her normal crying.  Shopping might become more enjoyable!  There is definitely more room for groceries this way!
Big beautiful smiles...


Tyler's art work is being displayed this quarter at the Zoe's on Zelda Rd.  He did a GREAT job.  I bought his piece so that I could keep it.

January 13th
Eastwood PTO Night.  The girls school had PTO night in January this year.  It was a nice change since it used to be in mid November.  


January 15th
Tyler was so excited to wake up to our 1st official TP!  He was not so excited after he had to clean it up, and he vowed revenge on his neighborhood TPS friend!
January 22nd
We had a girls weekend since Ty and Dad were at a tennis tourney.  Guess what that meant...manicures, pedicures, and facials!!!  My girls are spoiled!!!


January 29th
JM took the girls to a Father/Daughter Dance at Wynlakes.  They got all dressed up in their "ball" dresses.  As Lyndsey says it, "I am goin to wher my faufer-dau-er baull shoes!"
 Wow!  Those are beautiful girls!
 Actually, Dad is just the ticket to the dance!  The girls all have more fun grooving on their own!  As Lauren puts it, "Dad just doesn't know how to dance like the girls."
 Dad did get at least one dance with each girl (per Mom's request).  Have you ever heard Stephen Curtis Chapman's song Cinderella?  Oh, I am crying already.  I can Only Imagine the emotion when one of these sweet little girls gets married!








No comments:

Post a Comment