Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Happenings

As much as I just wanted to soak up June, time just flew by so fast.  After we got back from the beach, Tyler and Corynne took a Red Cross Babysitting course so that Mom could feel a little better about leaving them in charge on occasion.  Which came in really handy when JM and I started taking Thursday night date nights this summer!  I think I saw more movies this summer that I normally see in a 2 year period!  Corynne, Lauren and Lyndsey went to tennis camp at Wynlakes.  They had a blast with Mr. Dani!
There was also plenty of free time at the pool.  Just chilling!
 Or picnic fun while the siblings are gone!
 Daddy & Corynne went on a special date night after Mom & Corynne had spent a special weekend together.
 I finished up some decorating projects.  Yes, 8 months later I am still unpacking and decorating.  Things have changed a lot in 5 years!  I remember when we moved into our first house in Montgomery.  I had completed the unpacking and had pictures hung on every wall within a week.
 
 Of course there were also multiple weekends away from the house doing this....
I love watching him play :0)
Tyler also attended a basketball camp at Trinity.  It was a requirement when he made the 2011-12 Middle school team a few months ago.  He did great and came home at the end of the week with quite a few awards.  The team also played in a summer mini tournament with area schools. 
I took the girls with me to meet up with one of my friends at the beach for the day (June 29th).  We met Susan Gipson and her boys at Gulf Shores for a day of fun and the beach.  We went to LuLu's for dinner. We spent the night and hit The Track the next morning before we drove back to Montgomery.  Fast 24 hours, but so much fun and worth it to get to visit with my sweet friend!
Well, the month flew by but we had a great time.  I love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment