2nd grade is fun! Today Mrs. Peevy came and taught us fractions & directions while making Apple Pies!
Mrs. Ford gave Lauren the award for Responsibility. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Romans 14:12
Lauren & Corynne received Gold medals for completing their Olympic Reading requirements.
Lyndsey had an awesome year at Trinity Preschool. She learned all her letters and sounds. She started out the year only being able to write the letter "L". Now she can write any letter you call out!! She enjoyed crafts, recess and singing with her friends at school. Her teachers bragged on her all the time. She was a role model student who continually went out of her way to help others.
And on the last day of school, Mom forgot to pick up this awesome student. It was a sad day :( Next time I think I have got everything done and I have time to rest, I will count the kids first!!!!
The TPS Varsity Tennis team qualified for the State Tournament! They were in Decater when the horrible tornadoes ripped through Alabama. JM & I were terrified that he was not in our nest (and we were not with him) during the storms. The team spent a lot of time in the halls of the hotel on their knees waiting out the tornadoes that swirled around the area. They did not have electricity and everyones cell phones were dead by the next day. Little to no contact over two days was difficult. They all made it back with stories to tell!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment