Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just plain cute!

"Mommy, look!  Colleen likes my pudding!"

Lauren's 2nd grade presents Squanto reading to parents.   They all did a fabulous job!!!
Lauren dressed as Squanto and carrying her homemade Cradleboard, a science project due today!
Colleen and Mom get quite a bit of one-on-one time on Wednesday nights at church!  Mommy loves getting to spend that precious time with Colleen!  



Corynne dressed up for school on Friday, November 19th.  The 5th grade was having Plantation Day.  It was a fun day and I took a lot of pictures but I guess it was on the old camera that I can not find.  Did I mention that she made her black skirt to wear today!
 Tyler dressed up in chapel dress today.  I think this was the first time this year!  Grades 6-8 were participating in Congress day.  Over the last week, they wrote bills.  Today they are going through the process of voting, etc.
 Lyndsey dressed up for school today also!  Today was their Thanksgiving program and feast.  She has been sooooo excited.  She is such a big girl!!! The glowing reports of her excellent behavior at school makes us very proud parents!
 What a FEAST!  Lyndsey is NOT a picky eater!  She loves everything, but her favorite today was pumpkin bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment