Sunday, April 25, 2010

Biscuits Baseball

John Mark took the kids to the Biscuit game this afternoon. He uses "to give Mom a break" as an excuse to go. I think that is reason enough because I sure enjoy the peace for a while, but we all know that he really just wants to go himself!!!!
JM caught a ball in the first inning!! Yeah!

Sunday is kids day at the park, so there are special craft activities for the kids and the kids get to run the bases. WooHoo!!!! Then there is always meet-n-greet Moe and the playground.
JM always gets good pics of the girls at the ball park.
We may need those pics if he has another Sunday afternoon at the ball park like today. He knows I do not like the "freedom" he gives the kids at the ball park. Today Lyndsey walked away from the playground without the girls or JM seeing her. They lost my baby!!! Before long there was a page over the intercom system for a John Mark Vermillion. Good thing she found an honest person to help her and knew her daddy's name!

No comments:

Post a Comment