Monday, August 3, 2009

Dora the Explorer

I had seen on FB that a few people had spotted Dora at a local mexican food restaurant but I just assumed it was a one time event and I MISSED IT. Then while reading a Montgomery magazine I saw that it was a 1st Monday event.

Lyndsey lives and breathes Dora. She has it on continuous play on one TV in our house, and she knows how to turn that TV on/off. (I know that admits BAD parenting!) She is the 4th child, and sometimes the peace Dora gives me is worth the title of BAD PARENT of the YEAR!

To say the least, Lyndsey was bouncing off the walls when I told her we were going to see Dora tonight. Her actually comment was "they are going to let Dora out of her cage?" I was confused until I figured out she thought Dora was locked into the TV (cage)!

Look, Mom, Dora is here...
She got a little upset because Dora would not talk!
They were also shooting a TV commercial that night at the restaurant so Lyndsey and Lauren posed for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment