Friday, March 21, 2008

We're back online!

Hey, friends and family! We finally made it back online! It is amazing what I will move to the top of my list to avoid finishing our tax return! I hope that this blog will keep all our family in Texas in the know about our life in Alabama.

John Mark is coming up on his third anniversary here in Montgomery. The work load increases by the day, so he is actively recruiting a partner. He now has 2 PAs that help him on a daily basis. Thank you-Kendall and Patrick! Without them, we would never see him!!!

Tyler just celebrated his 10th birthday.
He is excited to start a new baseball season next weekend. Tyler is our fierce competitor. John Mark and I have always been competitive, but Tyler puts us both to shame! I love to watch his games. They are even better when I have a babysitter!!!

Corynne is now 8 years old.
She loves school, her friends, and any kind of arts and crafts. Corynne is competing in her 1st dance competition this weekend with a group jazz number.
Lauren is 4 1/2.
She wants to do anything that Corynne is doing. She is a sweet and sassy little girl! She loves to sing, dance, draw, and TALK. Lauren is playing soccer this spring. Tyler may EXPLODE if she plays soccer like she played basketball a few months ago. Tyler could not stand the reality that Lauren would rather make friends than score!!!
Lyndsey is 18 months old.
Wow, it does not seem possible! Lyndsey is our little stick of dynamite! She goes and goes and goes and will not sit down for anything! She loves to give hugs and kisses and scream!

No comments:

Post a Comment